Skip Nav

Storage FAQs

When can I move in?

Once your rental paperwork is completed and payment has been made, you can move in anytime during normal access hours which can be found on our Contact Us page.

How much notice needs to be given before I move out?
All contracts are month-to-month. However, we do require a 7 day notice before you move out.
What type of documentation do I need to provide in order to rent a space?
We require a government-issued photo ID (example: driver’s license, state ID, or passport).
Do I need to sign a long-term lease?
No, all of our rental agreements are month to month.
How do I make a payment?
You can pay in person, over the phone, mail a check or money order, pay online through our website or drop a payment off in our drop box located at our rental offices. You may also sign up for automatic bill pay at any time during your rental agreement.
What forms of payment do you accept?
Checks, cash, money orders, VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
Do you sell boxes and storage supplies?
Yes. We sell various moving supplies in our office.
How do I know how much storage space I will need?
You can either use our storage Size Guide on our website or call our manager for assistance.
What is the difference between traditional drive-up storage and climate controlled storage and which storage is right for me?
Traditional drive-up storage is typically non-climate controlled storage meaning that the temperature of the inside of the storage unit is not temperature regulated and will be within a few degrees of the outside ambient air temperature. Items inside such a unit will be subject to fluctuations in humidity. This type of storage is suitable for most cars, motorcycles, seasonal items, patio furniture, lawn and garden equipment. Climate controlled storage is temperature regulated year round (heated in the cooler months and conditioned in the warmer months) protecting sensitive items such as fine wood furniture, leather furnishings, antiques, electronic equipment, mattresses, business records/inventory, and some trade supplies from sudden changes in humidity.
Are there any items that I am NOT able to store?
Explosives, flammable liquids, toxic materials, illegal substances, animal or animal remains, firearms (whole or part), ammunition and perishables. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding a specific item.
Does someone have to be present in the office in order for me to gain access to the facility?
No. Upon completion of your rental paperwork you will be given your own security pass code that will allow you access to your unit during normal access hours.
Do you have handcarts and dollies available at your facility?
Yes. You are welcome to use our complimentary truck carts and dollies to assist you with the storage of your items.